Sunday, January 1, 2017

UFO Challenge 2017

Happy New Year everyone!

This year I'm planning to make a dent in my UFO pile. Actually, I'm hoping to finish most of them but I don't want to say that out loud...

In order to help me do this, I've joined the UFO Challenge over at allpeoplequilt.com.

Want to join me?

You basically make a list of 12 UFOs you'd like to finish/work on and they'll pick one for you each month.

Here's my list:
1. Dear Jane - still...
2. The Splendid Sampler - lots of catching up to do
3. Mariner's Compass
4. Mini Grandmother's Flower Garden
5. Daisy Chain Hexie Quilt
6. Skully Mini Quilt
7. Rainbow Jane
8. Paula Vaughn A Quilt for All Seasons Cross Stitch - March
9. Christmas Runner - Mod Ornaments from Sew Kind of Wonderful
10. Dog Charity Quilt
11. New Project - still to be determined (I ran out of UFOs!)
12. New Project - Still to be determined

January's pick is #6, so I'll be working on the Skully Mini. It's tiny, so I can probably finish it in one day. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Skully is so cute!

    I'm "unofficially" joining the UFO Challenge. My #6 UFO are the 2 Easter Sunrise table runners that I started last year. Cautiously optimistic that I can get those done in January so I can fit them to my daughters before Easter.

    ReplyDelete