Friday, February 6, 2015

Pinwheel Party

If you've been following me on Instagram, you know that I've been working on another Pinwheel Party quilt for the last week or so.
Today I finally finished the top!

Unfortunately the weather is atrocious around here, so good photos are not happening.
I did manage to get a couple of snaps taken in the dining room but pictures of the whole thing will have to wait for a drier day.
IMG_3848
IMG_3847
IMG_3845
IMG_3841
IMG_3840
I was worried about all the white in the background but, now that it's done, I think it's crisp looking.
The dots are Moda Essential Dots, available in the store and the background is my standard Moda Bella color 9900-98.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that there is a GIANT Sale going on in the store. A move may be in the works and I'm urgently trying to reduce inventory!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I really like this! You're right, it's very crisp looking. And I love those dot fabrics... their brightness adds to that quality of crispness the quilt has..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love the look of white with brights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this. I saw the black background one on pinterest and fell in love. Except my eyes get really tired working with black, so I thought perhaps I would do it with my collection of dots fabric, solids and with a white background. So glad I saw this and know it will look great. Most of my quilts have bright colours mixed with white and I really look forward to making this one.

    ReplyDelete