Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rainbow Jane

As most of you know I have another little blog. I'm kind of addicted to Dear Jane and, while I'm only 74 blocks into the original, I suddenly felt the urge to make a brightly rainbow colored Baby Jane.
Rainbow Jane
I've decided to assemble Block of the Month kits for this one making it easier for anyone who's interested. They will include the fabrics as well as instructions for the blocks.
If you're thinking about joining in you can find more information over here in my store.

If you're wondering about the Christmas quilt, I'm making progress. Life is just getting in the way a little. It WILL be done by Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. I love it! It would look great with a black background too! Very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you MUST be addicted to dear jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy schomly! This is fantastic! And as for "only 74 blocks"... double holy schomly! The 74 more than I have done. ONE DAY I want to make a Dear Jane, and you inspire me even more to do one. One day... one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so tempted. Is there a cut off date or can I jump in later? That looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete