Monday, February 2, 2015

Stash Reducing and Scrap Busting #2

UPDATE 2/4/14: I just listed all the scraps I have in the Etsy store. Lots of brights from Rainbow Jane BOMs.

As promised, another installment...

1.
Bee Happy by Mary Lou Weidman
Benartex
Quantity: 0.75 yards
Price: $1.85

2. SOLD
All Star by My Mind's Eye
Riley Blake Designs
Quantity: 0.75 yards
Price: $1.85


3. SOLD
Assorted scraps, all fat eighths or larger. Some have a little notch or two cut out of a corner.
Quantity: more than 3 yards total
Price: $7.50


4. SOLD
Assorted aqua fat eights - some a little larger
Quantity: more than 3 yards total
Price: $7.50


5.
Assorted purple fat eights - some more than 1/4 yd
Quantity: more than 2 yards total
Price: $5.00


I can fit about 7 yards of fabric into a flat rate envelope for $5.60 and up to 20 yards in a Medium Flat Rate box for $12.35.

If you're interested in any of these fabrics, please send me an email (address beneath my photo on the left) letting me know which fabrics you want and I let you know what the total will be including shipping, then send a PayPal invoice.
I will respond to emails in the sequence I receive them.

I will probably do another post with more fabric later today, so be sure to keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment