Friday, May 21, 2010

Blogger's Quilt Festival

I'm happy to announce that I'm a sponsor for Amy's very popular Blogger's Quilt Festival starting today.
the twiddletails store will be giving away three prizes!

There will be tons of other prizes too.
To enter a quilt and qualify for a prize, hop on over to Amy's blog.

I'm hoping to finish a quilt to enter this weekend.  Hoping...

(As you may have noticed in the sidebar, all Moda Marbles are 20% off in the store.  These are great basics to have in your stash.  I'm using Marbles in my Pinwheel Party quilt. If you click on the block links in the sidebar, you can see some of my blocks.)

3 comments:

  1. how fun - crossing my fingers to win a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, happy to see you listed as a sponsor, especially with THREE prizes! can't wait to see what you're finishing up to enter into the festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete