Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring break


It's Spring break which means not a lot of peace and quiet, which translates to not too much getting done.

I'm working on completing a couple of WIPs. Amanda decided that this would be finish it up week and I'm joining in, although some of my projects are rather big and may need the entire week to get done.

We've had rain, three inches of snow, hail, and a very scary thunderstorm around here this week (and it's only Tuesday!). It does look like Spring may be around the corner though.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break...hopefully no more scary storms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Camelias are wonderful! I’m joining the finish it up week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing horribly at finish it up week. but then again, it is only tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel really sorry for the camelias and the magnolias - usually just as they show their beautiful faces the wind and rain comes out and batters all their edges into brown submission - I guess Mother Nature didn't necessarily plan that one very well did she

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow and hail, yikes! Hope you get some spring soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those flowers from your garden?? They are gorgeous and my favorite color. We need some of that around the Northeast!

    ReplyDelete